Thursday, May 1, 2014

Your Agent is TOO busy to show you a listing?

Is you agent out of town?  Too Busy?   You have been looking for the perfect house for 3 years?   I need to ask some serious and direct questions.

As soon as they phone on a listing,   Can you afford it?  Have you been qualified by a Lender.  When do you need to move? Do you need schools or transit?

Are you under contract [Buyer's Agency Agreement] with another Broker?


Hi there can you show me that listing by the water?
No Problem,  Are you working with an agent?
Yes I am. She is in Toronto but she's unavailable right now.
Are you going to have her show you the property? 
Can't you just show me and I can talk to her?
How about I will show you and you can sign a Buyers Representation Agreement. If you want the property I will be your agent just for that property.
Well that won't work for me....
Well neither will me showing you the property,  without a written agreement.
OH SNAP!
..because I need to tell my Seller everything I learn about you. Unless you are shopping with me under a Buyers Agency Agreement and I keep your secrets

Call me at 647 218 2414

No comments:

Post a Comment