Thursday, November 22, 2012

Do you suffer from Impecunity?

Have you ever had a case of impecunity?   What was the cure?  Did you deal with the Stigma?  Have there been any long term effects?


im·pe·cu·ni·ous
adjective
having little or no money; penniless; poor.

  [im-pi-kyoo-nee-uhs] 



My Father gave me a great lesson in life; He told me that while we may sometimes have no money we are never poor because we have our health, our imagination and our spirit to dream.

On this Thanksgiving I can think of no better answer to all our problems, of happiness and worth than to say we have an opportunity to learn and do more to earn money for the things we want [and need].  As long as we are healthy; everything else can be improved on.

I'm in Toronto Canada

Reach out and say Hello.


No comments:

Post a Comment