Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Internet Makes it Easier - Not simple


I agree that the internet has made it easier for buyers to find homes they “want” online this is where my leniency ends. Online property search is simply an entry point into the discovery process and in no way guarantees a home search will take less time than working with a buyer who had no internet access at all. Some buy quickly, others take 4 - 6 months to look at dozens of Homes.




Do you trust the real estate advice on Yahoo Answers?! My  Answers are of glossed over, muted, by the advice of a woman with a tattoo for her favourite Dixie Chick.  

You deserve an experienced negotiator on your side. Prior to my 25 year career in real estate, I worked for over 6 years in the area of corporate finance and lending negotiations. In addition, I have bought, sold  and managed numerous properties so I understand the joys and challenges that are part of owning and selling real estate.

Don't get sucked in by online answers and quick fixes.  Solutions are obvious when they are revealed, often not because they are simple.

I can make it Ridiculously simple and provide Huge Savings
Call me

No comments:

Post a Comment