Monday, April 15, 2013

I answered your question... You didn't like my answer

It doesn't matter if you ask it differently...

What if you rephrased it this way...

The answers remain the same.

We need to qualify you for a mortgage...

They want to see your Notice of Assessments for the past 3 years....

Your deposit needs to be in your accounts 90 days prior to the house / condo purchase...

A house purchase should have a survey...  even if you have Title Insurance.

Your lawyer needs to read and obtain a Status Certificate...

A Power of Attorney will be questioned...

Photo ID is not negotiable  We need to comply with FINTRAC.  And NO we do not TAKE CASH because we would need to report you to Canada Revenue.

Not Declaring Rental Income is Evading Taxes...

Flipping properties without living there for a year [post registration] is a FLIP.  Its taxable.

Not everything you read on the internet is the truth....

But If you want some direct answers to some serious questions...  I can help you.   Not because I'm a KNOW IT ALL, but because I've been doing it for 25 years. If I don't know the answer, I will know where to look for a response.

 Call and ask your questions    416 233 9000





No comments:

Post a Comment