Monday, May 28, 2012

How can you close the Trust Gap?

Lets work together to attract clients to you.   How?   Video..





Did you know that video is the best way to communicate with an online viewer? I'm David Pylyp and I want to explain to you why video is so powerful. 


Video allows you the ability to communicate your message to people you have never met with you before. It allows you to communicate your unique selling proposition, describe your marketing niche. Consumers are able to see you, to listen to you and build trust prior to your first appointment. Thats the most powerful reasons for you to use video. 


If you haven't started creating video, My suggestion to you is that you start very soon. Why? 


Our potential clients and consumers expect to see topical videos online. Within the next couple of years the majority of content online is going to be video based. So if you don't have video to market your business, and if its not really done well, you're going to be at a severe disadvantage. 


I would like you to join me on a video challenge. Make an appointment and call me to get a full understanding about why video is so powerful, How its helped me transform my business, and how we can make this work for you. So, here's what I want to to do; I want you to Pick a date and time when we are going to meet and click the window right here. Send me your Name and Email; a contact phone number and a few proposed meeting dates. Its really that simple. My name is David Pylyp Thanks for joining me.

Lets get YOU started...   http://Bit.Ly/CallDave

1 comment: