Thursday, June 23, 2016

Multiple Offers Toronto

Multiple offer situations are hard; There can be only one winner.
As a buyer I would always be wondering if there really were other offer bidding on that house.
If I attend the offer presentation; I see the agents line up and wait outside the house, but what if there is no formal offer presentation.
I took the Rules of Etiquette as posted by Brian Madigan and stepped one further.
I posted each AGENT's name, email; and company details on a single blog post. I presume that you can decide if you want to contact the other agents you can [ if they were in person outside a house THEY DO ANYWAYS!]

Over a hundred updates.....
Could it have been done better?
What would you have done?
Call each agent with updates of each offer as they occur?

Call me

No comments:

Post a Comment