Friday, October 10, 2014

Purchase a Private Seller

I recently received an email from a person who was going to buy through me a few years ago but then changed their mind. They sent me an email asking for some help. One of their kids bought a house in Oakville.

The deal is now firm, and wanted me to find out more about it. 

I sent her an email saying that his agent should have provided him with all the information. 

She let me know that it was a private sale and even the lawyer was wondering why the sellers wanted to sell so quickly. 

Guess they should have used an agent.

With no representation on either side, there is no one to hold accountable.

When you buy you can have;
Your deposit is insured when held by a real estate company.
A Home Verified Report of PAST insurance claims.
Purchase Ownership History
Do a Home Inspection
Home Systems Insurance is available for Appliances and Wiring / Plumbing
Ask about things Buried in the ground ( tanks or septic)
Ask About Wiring Knob and Tube
Are there any items contain in or on the property that will impact getting insurance or financing?
Has Anyone died in the home?
Was it ever used for Notorious Means?

Don't you ask?
I do.... everytime. At the offer in person.
Call me



No comments:

Post a Comment