HOW TO Use Video In Your Law Practice Marketing
Lets talk about using video, specifically, video in your legal practice. Question: Given the choice between reading an article about something you are interested in or watching a short 2-3 minute law library video about it, which would you choose? Probably video right? Well your ideal client – consumers – are the same way. If you have been practicing law for more than a few years, I’m pretty sure you have heard statistics about YouTube and using video in your business. Remember these:
- Video is 57% more likely to rank on the 1st page of Google over text
- YouTube has over 55% Market Share of Competing Video Hosting Platforms
- 35 hrs of video uploaded per minute
- 13 million hours of video footage uploaded in 2010
- 18 million hours of video footage projected in 2011
- 2 Billion Video Views per day
- Average visitor spends +15 min per day on Youtube
- Broad Demographic: 18-54 age range
Other Benefits Of Using Video In Your Law Practice Include:
- It drives qualified traffic!
- Excellent for Branding & Professionalism
- It is the WAY to be marketing your products and services today!
- It Establishes you as an authority in your industry
- Itʼs FREE & unlike PPC or Facebook ads, it can work forever!
- Video ranks better than articles & easier to optimize than websites
You know you should be using video in your Business but you may not really know HOW. Join me for HOW to use Video in your Law Firm. This interview is the HOW TO that many others cannot show you. Why? Because anyone can spit out statistics about video but it takes someone that actually does it to show you their best practices. I have over 200 videos on YouTube that drive qualified traffic (my ideal client) to my websites. In this interview we are going to cover:
- 1. The Right Mindset
- 2. What Video Platforms to focus on and WHY
- 3. Your Foundation- One of the most Important Steps!
- 4. Targeting Proper Keywords
- Owning your Own Content
- Equipment Needed [Kodak Zi8 or Flip, iPhone 4 or your laptop
- Best Camera? The one you will use...
- Editing Software iMovie and Final Cut PRO for mac/ Windows Movie Maker or SONY Vegas for PC
- What to make your videos about
- How long your videos should be
- Calls To Action
- Why It's easier To Rank In YouTube Than Google
- Google's Keyword Tool [Get into the mind or shoes of your ideal client]
- How To Create Real Estate Video’s Of Value Your Clients Are Looking For
- A.I.D.A. Attention Interest Desire and Action
- How To Be Engaging [No one wants to watch a boring video]
- How to get and keep your viewers attention
- Optimizing Your Real Estate Videos For Search Engines and Humans
For those of you that are intimitaded by being in front of the camera, RELAX! I will present solutions for you as well. You will discover HOW to get the same results WITHOUT even being in front of the camera! Isn’t That Great!
Seems like everyone talks about VIRAL Video’s. We will also be discussing WHY your goal is NOT to “Go Viral!” Itʼs to get traffic from Google Search Results & Youtube Related Videos! Doing so will provide you with a steady stream of incoming traffic [consumers] that are interested in your services. Properly made topical law videos, engaging Legal Issue videos and optimized videos will help put your traffic on autopilot.
Traffic goes to the best content on the Internet, Period. Real Law Video can help you get found. David Pylyp is in Toronto and I Will Show YOU HOW.